Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

magickal evocation

+3
faptaste
xxxaxxxon
Azuth
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

magickal evocation Empty magickal evocation

Post  Azuth Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:27 pm

I'm not well versed in evocation, but maybe there is something we can learn from this

Last edited by Azuth on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Azuth

Back to top Go down

magickal evocation Empty Re: magickal evocation

Post  xxxaxxxon Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:51 pm

I have not mastered evocation, although I have employed succesfully in the past. Its from the book of azazel. EA Koetting has been my 1st occult teacher. there has been a strong connection from the beginning. His previous book Ippsisimus set me on the vision quests with Holy Guardian Angel. His new book set me again on the arts of demonic evocation, after much time in almost exclusively tantric buddhist practice. here we go:

I am on a series of evocations from the book of Azazel.

I did 2 evocations, the one after the other. Im on fire & Im in a hurry.
I called Ant'harratu, to lay the strategy & Fro'ghla'tash to actually bring me the love of a certain target.
Evocations were wholy on the astral

Although demons, they both seem very helpful.
Yet I dont see (much) verifiable change, yet.
What I got however, is weakness and sickness, something like an astral bomb. Extreme body temprature (with no fever!) headache etc. Still many hours later I feel sick to my stomach & shaky legs.
Seems like an imbalance in energy body, still working to fix it.
But the question remains: WHY?

Forgot to say, because of lack of space there was not a physical representation of the circle on the ground. Although I had worn the circle of pacts around my neck and there was a lot of work on an energetic level.
Maybe thats the reason?
There was however a small circle of manifestation on the ground (as instructed on the BOA)

I did, again, evocation of Fro'ghla'tash on the following day (today) This time Fro'ghla'tash was not so sure on our success & tried to decieve or answering with generalities. Where has the surety of the previous day gone?.........
I should also add that today was my deadline to the spirits to get laid with her. On the 1st day they happily both agreed. Where has this surety gone? What has gone wrong?

Later she called me, telling me how her whole night was ruined because of spirits circling her all night long. She didnt sleep at all. & she was really scared. She knew some meditations & visualisations & turned them away(she told me)
I ask you, dear fellow magickians & sorcerers what is this s**t???
I only wanted to get laid. & i dont see any progress on that department. What about my deadline?

I intent to call again Fro'ghla'tash tommorow morning. I am really, really angry.

To be continued........

xxxaxxxon

Back to top Go down

Post  Azuth Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:58 pm

Some problems you have to solve for yourself but If you can evoke spirits successfully you can probably solve your problem without consulting the spirit. Or to put it another way, often your problem is there for you to solve on your own. If someone else solves it for you, they are doing you a great disservice, they are stealing from you perhaps the only thing motivating you to master yourself.

But my life would be so much simpler if my problems were solved, you may think/ask.

Ah, if you want your life to be simpler run away from magic. Magic makes life extremely complicated and difficult. To study magic you have to bring to the study a life that is already simple, organized, successful, and peaceful. Otherwise the magic will turn on you and devour you. Twisted Evil

"Usually magic is like children playing with hand grenades, kind of like, “Suzy threw a pencil at me", or, "I skinned my knee when Joey pushed me down so I am tossing this hand grenade into the classroom to restore balance and harmony to the world” (Or maybe you threw the “holy hand grenade” of magic just to see if it still works in our age). Genuine magic contains a lot of power and you have to be careful how you use it. Rarely are we supposed to use it for personal and selfish ends, but of course this is not the case in magic communities, LHPathers, authors, and various forums discussions, duh scratch

One eventually learns from the dark side is that you have to exert your full will if you wish to get what you want out of life. Oh, for sure, that dark side has many traps and pits and it is a dungeon all in itself. If you get stuck there, you really do not learn anything new from life. You dwell in the past. It becomes your prison. You can play a song with different notes and cords and words but it is still the same old melody. Your life becomes wrapped around a conflict that plays itself out in countless new situations without ever resolving and attaining harmony. There are cases of people's past incarnations, after making various pacts and workings with arch-daemons, served many lifetimes as daemons servants etc, and in this lifetime, after all those were revealed from inner work, now they follow Bardon's, or some Budhistic teachings, etc.
So yes, many have been there, done that, bought the story, served the daemons, of course not good.

Like in Jacob's Ladder movie, perhaps our demons are angels in disguise sent to remind us to let go of our attachments."

Very interesting from JB, read whole:
Code:
http://justinbthemagician.blogspot.com/2012/03/defense-against-dark-arts.html?showComment=1333098825216#c5363125813254184230
I'm curious can you give any info on what the daemon instructed you further in the worst kind of manipulative magick...just curious, just in case you'd like to share, or in pm.

Btw, maybe you can work something for dissolving the unwanted energies with some akasha work.

Last edited by Azuth on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Azuth

Back to top Go down

Post  xxxaxxxon Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:16 pm

Just good old hoodoo married with demonic magick. He instracted me how to get the personal links & do the job.

...I disagree with this article you know.
"Only rarely are we supposed to use it for personal and selfish ends"....really?

I prefer a more freestyle approach:
1. you want something
2. you do your magic
3. you take it from there
4. eventualy you ll get somewhere. for good or for bad, experience brings wisdom.
If you fuck things up, things will fuck you. Still, you get the wisdom.
Its worth it. Most of the time....
Be good. By all means, be good to all sentient beings. But dont bring too much moralizing into magick.
Or you ll end up doing no magick at all, except "training"
By all means train. But also play. We train to be able to play. We are here to play. Simple.

Love,
S.

xxxaxxxon

Back to top Go down

Post  Azuth Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:58 am

Well magic is addictive, it is, and it can become addictive, you must apply an enormous will, or good detachment, to get away sometimes. Yes, we can practice and experiment, but make no mistake, if you screw up and make couple abuses of it, whether we believe in it or not, whether we agree to it or not, we create causes in akasha, whether we like it or not, and what goes around comes around, and with magic abuse, it comes back even stronger. There are such cases, not good ending.

Last edited by Azuth on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Azuth

Back to top Go down

Post  xxxaxxxon Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:52 am

Now the causes a very, very advanced magician, can work something out, but most sorcerers, LHPathers, voodoo/hoodoo etc, I wouldn't be surprized if they didn't even knew what this, or even akasha is, or work with...

Hey,
Could you add some detail? Maybe a source?
How can I use that in practice?
Thanks

xxxaxxxon

Back to top Go down

Post  Azuth Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:08 pm

It's advanced form of magic, I don't know much, maybe I'm wrong. But a person would see that he doesn't create such causes in the first place. Human beings are all the time creating causes in akasha, therefore creating our reality. It's just that magical abuse, the price seems to be a lot "heavier". Changing, it's like trying to unlock, or break the door/window, of the interrogation room, when the all the policemen behind the tinted glass are watching your every move, are awared from the start, are prepared, and laughing their asses off, of you thinking you'll get away with that. Yea, you may break the door, and the second door, and the third, and the fourth, but eventually, but you'll not get away, you'll get caught, we can't swim faster than the shark, and sea is not our natural habitat.

An experienced magician, can cause instant karmic retaliation upon you, and all that stored karma, or thing you did to him, or relevant to the occasion would fall upon you, and it will manifest depending on your actions, good or bad.

Last edited by Azuth on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Azuth

Back to top Go down

Post  xxxaxxxon Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:28 pm

I get it. I think!
What Bardon calls Akasha is the causal plane that Jason Miller talks about. Different words same thing.
For some time in my spells I was trying to do that thing (I think!):
1. Taking a desire & energizing it seeing the final outcome
2. passing it through the various planes of energy (form)
3. finaly sealing it in the formative planes. Outside of space & time. Where the whole of existance it taking shape.
I was always thinking, I may not be good at it now, but 1 day I will. I know.
Still on it.

Please, please read the Ipsessimus book of EA Koetting.
He talks about exactly the same thing but gaining entry through soul travel, not meditation/ contemplation
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

xxxaxxxon

Back to top Go down

Post  Azuth Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:55 pm

FB also calls akasha(underlying emptiness, formless awareness, ..) causal plane, so it's no news. Hindus and Buddhist also know akasha, in fact akasha I think is a hinduistic term or something. In greek it's the ancient, old etheric fifth element, which everything consists of.
Don't mess up a lot with that when you don't know everything, there are many people thinking it's a game(which they didn't know how to play as it showed), and later regretted for many things they did. Believe me you don't want to open akashic doors earlier than it should, coz it's a 2way doorway, what goes-comes, and vice versa.
As for books, yea I'd love to read and do many books, JM too

Last edited by Azuth on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Azuth

Back to top Go down

Post  xxxaxxxon Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:17 am

Go to page 24 (the spheres) to see how I work with the elements in the body. Its very close to the tibetan mantra of the five elements of Namkai Norbu. It makes more sense to me energeticaly, but in any case, different practice, diffferent fruit I guess.
With this practice I had extremely strong experiences. After loading the elements, I would pass my awareness through the spheres & channels . The crown of the head was in a shower of light & was in a bliss.
Seems like a classic kundalini awakening. That was happening around the time of my knowledge & conversation of the holy guardian angel.

xxxaxxxon

Back to top Go down

Post  faptaste Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:20 am

What page is the method for reaching Akasha via Soul travel?

faptaste

Back to top Go down

Post  xxxaxxxon Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:00 pm

Dont know.
But really, it stands as a whole.

xxxaxxxon

Back to top Go down

Post  Azuth Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:31 pm

FB has a very good way to balance the 4 elements in the corresponding body regions, in hermetic practices, not chakra like regions. I mean, just look at the 4 regions, what element would you put for head(fire), for chest(we breathe air), belly(for fluidic processes), and feet for earth. It's directed to awaken different things in the four regions, kundalini can wait and open up in its own time.

Last edited by Azuth on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Azuth

Back to top Go down

Post  xxxaxxxon Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:33 pm

I would definetely pick up 1 or more amulets thailand is famous about. something like this

xxxaxxxon

Back to top Go down

Post  xxxaxxxon Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:55 pm

It works both ways. It is my idea that to work with akasha effectively you have to achieve some kind of kundalini awakening.
In my experience, I would shout my consiousness from the top of my head and experience total bliss.
Thats how I refered to it in my diary:
"Dwelling in the body of GOD"
It was like my body was the whole universe and I was in constant flow. All the while white light poured down.
Like this, GOD pours down his creative power into the whole of creation.

..Recently in a Phowa (tibetan way of transferrence of conciousness at the time of death) seminar, everyone was freaked out with me because I was strongly shaking for maybe an hour...
Kind of the similar experience

love,
S

xxxaxxxon

Back to top Go down

Post  Azuth Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:30 pm

In fb system, working with the elements and akasha etc, it's just easier to handle it, and you progress smoothly into whatever you want to do. It awakens in its own accord, or one sees to that himself, after.
A lot of Kundalini marketing and books seems to have made people obsessed with it. But then again, as one advanced magician in a forum put it, "one can be a great magician without even kundalini awakened", not that that is good.

I'm just looking for basic stuff.

Last edited by Azuth on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Azuth

Back to top Go down

Post  xxxaxxxon Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:49 pm

I would advise against using tibetan buddhist ritual tools in a western magickal context
Phurba is NOT a "tibetan ritual dagger" Phurba is a phurba.
And its use is very specific.
If you want a dagger for your rituals, get one.
If you want a phurba for decor get one.
Dont mix the two

xxxaxxxon

Back to top Go down

Post  Azuth Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:10 am

OK, and what exactly is a Phurba supposed to do, it's use. Apart from decor.

Can't it work like a dagger

Last edited by Azuth on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Azuth

Back to top Go down

Post  xxxaxxxon Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:48 am

Get a sword for that purpose.

Phurba's use is very specific in specific tibetan sadhanas.
The same holds true for damaru, bell, dorje, kangling etc

Tibetan shamanism is a very powerful system, but only aproached from the right side.
Guardians are usually not tolarate towards dabblers.
Get a buddhist refuge, get abisheka (initiation) lung etc.
In short get a teacher. A lama.

xxxaxxxon

Back to top Go down

Post  Azuth Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:31 pm

Maybe I go for that, or Shingon.

Last edited by Azuth on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Azuth

Back to top Go down

Post  xxxaxxxon Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:09 pm

I know nothing about Shingon. But it is based on tantras not sutras, so I guess it close to Vajrayana.
In vajrayana, officially, you need a teacher.
Without teacher you may even be able to reach enlightenment (I dont know) but youre not practicing tantra.
Its not the technique. Its the system.

In Shingon you may be able to work alone. I dont know.

xxxaxxxon

Back to top Go down

Post  Azuth Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:39 pm

If one, even after astral, mental, akasha skills, still needs a teacher, in order to work with tibetan dieties, coz to me that just doesn't make sense. I don't think so. Even Bardon's step10 to chose a deity etc, he prepares you upto that and chose any deity you want from whichever pantheon you want, you are your own teacher now.

Last edited by Azuth on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Azuth

Back to top Go down

Post  xxxaxxxon Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:32 pm

Most lamas are not magicians.
Most magicians are not lamas.
The thing is, most magic has nothing to do with enlightenment.
Including communication with deities.
In vajrayana yidams are not gods or goddesses. They are buddhas. All buddhas are one. They are enlightened mind. YOUR mind.
You dont communicate with them. You become them.
If you will to invoke Pan, just do that.
If you will to invoke Mahakala, well, think again.
Tibetan dieties have their own protocols. Loa in haitan vodu have their own protocols. Goetic spirits have their own protocols.
Respect that.
A backround in tibetan buddhism is indispensable.

Dont mix systems.
astral/mental/akashic skills are great, but they dont replace the initiation and explanations of the teacher.
IF they do, I m sure you dont need ANY diety at that point.

xxxaxxxon

Back to top Go down

Post  Azuth Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:32 pm

Yes, I don't have an backround in tibetan buddhism yet, I'd like to study more when I have time, so I can't really argue about many things and ways about their practices, and the way, they do it.
However, there are things, that, I kinda dis-agree with your post. I don't have time these days, some other time.

Last edited by Azuth on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Azuth

Back to top Go down

Post  xxxaxxxon Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:54 pm

Feel free to disagree, just say it. no problem.
I am both a sorcerer and a buddhist you know...I sympathize with your views. I used to think that way before I got initiated.
Then, well, you cannot be with one foot in and one out...

...About my progress on this post, well no progress at all, but that is ok.
I had to leave my usual dwelling & I ll be away for a month, so there's not much I can do now.
I knew that, so I was in a hurry. Thing is, there was no time at all for a situation like this.
Lets hope she ll still be available when I get back.
Not easy for a girl like that.
I may have not much to do on the mundane level, but on a magical level I am extremely active. Meditation, prayer, holy guardian angel, pan invocations and a candle working.
I try to let things flow, and have no expectations.
Love magick has always been a disaster for me.
The summit was 3 years ago when I placed a curse on a girl (for no reason at all...) on a night that I was completely drunk.
Ok I m a buddhist now, so this belongs to the past, but I still feel I need to work a lot on myself.

So here I am, Saturn finally left libra (my sign) today (october 5th) after some really weird happenings (good and bad), now who know what tomorrow brings? Saturn enters cancer, thats kind of frightening, from what I see...

xxxaxxxon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum