Back to top Go down

Re: magickal evocation

Post  faptaste on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:25 am

Have you tried pick up tech xxxaxxxon?

faptaste

Back to top Go down

Post  xxxaxxxon on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:43 am

U mean smthing like david d'angelo or mystery method??

I m not into that kind of stuff, yet. Maybe some other time, if I lose all hope Smile
...Which is actually very likely, since I am very interested in getting perfect 10's.

@ Azuth: pick a big quartz for the tip of your staff.
Tigers eye is great

xxxaxxxon

Back to top Go down

Post  Azuth on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:29 pm

maybe iih helps

Last edited by Azuth on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Azuth

Back to top Go down

Post  faptaste on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:58 pm

xxxaxxxon wrote:U mean smthing like david d'angelo or mystery method??

I m not into that kind of stuff, yet. Maybe some other time, if I lose all hope Smile
...Which is actually very likely, since I am very interested in getting perfect 10'

Well you can refer to the Master Strategic Course again and think of ways to get laid pretty easy, sans the demon backlash.

This is coming from someone who had little success with the ladies Wink

Anyway I hope to start my Bardon practice soon.

Btw guys do you do the five tibetan rites?

faptaste

Back to top Go down

Post  Eyes of Eagle on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:50 pm

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3yleqiBsWQ
Eyes of Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post  xxxaxxxon on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:55 am

Azuth wrote:xxxaxxxon, I've already written a way, a very successful one, my 2nd post, 4th paragraph, I thought it'd be pretty obvious. Read and decode between the lines. Your tools are mental transference, LF/vitality, magnetic fluid .., nuf said, it's ridiculously easy Wink
I don't understand, why don't you do some work with the undines/mermaids too, they are masters of magnetic fluid. I'll leave it to you to see for yourself the effects the tools have.
This is like basic, one just have to loosen the relevant matrixes and install 'intention'. If you'd studied FB, and did the exercices for yourself, you'd already know this, experientially, but even theoritically it makes sense.
I just don't like abuse of these things. I'm very, very picky about em too, and which man wouldn't like perfect 10's. Just pick one perfect 10, and stay with her, will ya. I love you

Yeah, I have tiger-eye, and quartz. From previous time there I got, from a strange tricky guy there, very cheap(although after I played with him a little), 2 rough rubby(he said), and indeed it looked very much, but not 100 % sure, gotta take it a jeweler examine it with his tools.
I have a surprize for him this time around. One just can't afford to mess, or lie to a hermetic magician, it's a tough price to pay, karma-free.

Any new suggestions, anyone, about gems and stones ..

(Dammit, why did I come here without a laptop Evil or Very Mad)

u mean tha piece of justin the magician?
its very general man,
i mean, intuitively i kind of do it anyway but I need more specifics.

get pink quartz for your love needs, although it hasnt helped me much Rolling Eyes

About the 5 tibetans, one friend does them every day, he s a personal trainer. he finds them great.

xxxaxxxon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eyes of Eagle on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:23 pm

For years I searched a good condensation, a resume, about magick. I found a video that is very good:

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad05eHuUs7k

Alan Moore is almost imposible to be understood by anyone outside the English language, but you can see subtitles in the video.

Love magic... that old love magic! I tried many rituals, spells, just to check, and in one case to try to break the heart of a girl. I have the following results: nothing, nothing, nothing and, finally, nothing.

Them the issue was clear in my mind: with all that ritual I was under the spell, not the other people. I tried a simple change: I did a spell to tranquilize myself and I thought all the time the people is interested sexually for me, not me for them.

Just reverse your thoughts: don't be the an emotional slave of other people. Try to think about them loving you, masturbating for you, but NEVER fell enchanted by them or masturbate thinking in that people.

Use this technique and be a magnetic atractor. I received many results with this change of mind.

Last edited by Eyes of Eagle on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eyes of Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post  some guy on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:49 pm

Now I am often seeing this:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Why is this?

some guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Eyes of Eagle on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:12 pm

This is a trick of the Admin to avoid referer detection. I fixed my post.
Eyes of Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post  xxxaxxxon on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:23 am

Eyes of Eagle wrote:For years I searched a good condensation, a resume, about magick. I found a video that is very good:

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad05eHuUs7k

Alan Moore is almost imposible to be understood by anyone outside the English language, but you can see subtitles in the video.

Love magic... that old love magic! I tried many rituals, spells, just to check, and in one case to try to break the heart of a girl. I have the following results: nothing, nothing, nothing and, finally, nothing.

Them the issue was clear in my mind: with all that ritual I was under the spell, not the other people. I tried a simple change: I did a spell to tranquilize myself and I thought all the time the people is interested sexually for me, not me for them.

Just reverse your thoughts: don't be the an emotional slave of other people. Try to think about them loving you, masturbating for you, but NEVER fell enchanted by them or masturbate thinking in that people.

Use this technique and be a magnetic atractor. I received many results with this change of mind.

Yeah, yeah, yeah that is it.
Thing is, usually I only bother with spells until I really want someone.
Things start to get spooky or weird and soon I am left heartbroken.
Even when I manage to attract some really fine girl, my magick is so forceful that she understands something is wrong...
I just cant hold myself when I get some personal links (hair etc)....... Laughing
When am I going to learn?? Mad

...So the right thing to do, in my eyes is to:
- make oneself irresistable
- attract someone suitable. noone specific

all other love/ sex magic is disaster to me.
Maybe am too emotionally fragile, I dont know

xxxaxxxon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eyes of Eagle on Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:57 pm

xxxaxxxon, no, you can be very specific in your target. An example:

You would like to see that beautiful girl with red hair nude, touching herself with her long and thick fingers and saying: "xxxaxxxon, fuck me. NOW! Please, dear..."

When you feel attraction you are the weakest part, the girl is the attractor, she is a magnet, she is the positive pole. You are the negative pole, you are under the spell, she is the witch - or the bitch.

Fist: don't look in the eyes of a devil. Don't try to see the girl, don't try to call her attention, don't waste your time. Just think: "she is attracted to me, this is almost boring".

Think that she is crazy at home, that she have an altar with your picture to try to put a spell on you. Invert the roles, be the attractive one. And just go some simple ritual, like The Middle Pillar. When she pass by, don't look! Stay away, with a natural state of indifference, just be there in a NATURAL AND CALM state of mind.

If you feel a hard on, think: "she is trying to put a spell on me again, with her witch smile". Be the positive pole in YOUR IMAGINATION.

I take many years to understand this, and even if your magick fail, NO PROBLEM, you are a victim of her attraction, that poor fucking little bitch.

This is the way of the magician, be a positive pole. Magick, correctly did, NEVER will hurt you. If magick is hurting, something is wrong, try another way without fear - we are natural experimenters.
Eyes of Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post  Eyes of Eagle on Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:01 pm

Do the opposite with money: be the negative part, be attracted in direction of the money, or more properly in direction of a new job. It's very hard to work with money through magick, and many fail.
Eyes of Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post  xxxaxxxon on Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:47 pm

Eyes of Eagle wrote:xxxaxxxon, no, you can be very specific in your target. An example:

You would like to see that beautiful girl with red hair nude, touching herself with her long and thick fingers and saying: "xxxaxxxon, fuck me. NOW! Please, dear..."

dude, you made my day...
Not only you, its also that girl that phoned me today, I still have my chances, I guess.
Shes so crazy crazy crazy hot, it all seems like a dream.

You know man, I sent her some demons to make her fall in love and she couldnt sleep for 3 nights in a row...
She knows I have done it, I m sure....Wait, it gets weirder: She came to me because of a supposed curse an ex- put on her & later she became my occult student...can you imagine?
Thats the kind of magick I need to stay away from.

It is beginning to dawn on me, finally:
In ritual, I always see their eyes, their bodies, visualising them in all their beauty & finally... I enchant myself Mad .
Instead I should see and hear them say: "xxxaxxxon, fuck me. NOW! Please, dear..."
How come I havent thought that before? scratch
MASSIVE DIFFERENCE

xxxaxxxon became a little wiser today.

thanks- you rule. cheers

xxxaxxxon

Back to top Go down

Post  Azuth on Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:01 pm

EoE, nice infos, and good video of Alan Moore.

Last edited by Azuth on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Azuth

Back to top Go down

Post  faptaste on Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:05 am

Eyes of Eagle wrote:Do the opposite with money: be the negative part, be attracted in direction of the money, or more properly in direction of a new job. It's very hard to work with money through magick, and many fail.

money magick is hard? REALLY? Not in my case, and also not if you are in good terms with the spirits of the locale imo.

faptaste

Back to top Go down

Post  Death Slayer on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:15 pm

isnt there any spell/technique or something which can make you just Irresistible, very handsome literally.......?

i think here should be........maybe someone here knows.......?

btw EOE how do you apply that technique of yours generally......? i mean like for all girls

you technique is similar to new age belief installing , visualization and all.....

Death Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Azuth on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:35 am

If you become the god of love, why would you need, the other part.
Death Slayer, study magic and the books you collect, and you will discover, that almost in everything, whether used by new-age-, puas etc, there is involved, in some degree, low or high, some mental and astral actions, or physicals too.

Last edited by Azuth on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Azuth

Back to top Go down

Post  faptaste on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:19 am

oh i missed that post on the 5 tibetans. Hey xxxaxxon does it really increase the subtle body's strength?

faptaste

Back to top Go down

Post  xxxaxxxon on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:46 am

faptaste wrote:oh i missed that post on the 5 tibetans. Hey xxxaxxon does it really increase the subtle body's strength?

It should be. Especially if done with intention. The same with hatha yoga tai chi or whatever

xxxaxxxon

Back to top Go down

Post  Death Slayer on Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:14 am

Azuth how do you become the God Of Love .......? if i may ask

btw i was not disregarding EOE's method or anything

i am actually interested in this method

i said new age because i have read this type of approach somewhere else also

but that doesnt make it ineffective or anything, it just reminded of something

and i am really interested in it thats why i asked how can i apply it generally.....?

targeting one girl and using this method is one thing

but using it generally so it works on every girl you meet is a different thing, which i want to know about

Death Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Azuth on Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:18 am

you can study the materials you collect, at least read them. When you practice stuff then you will experience things. People ask, so as to have an excuse to occupy their minds with things and future stuff, and not practice.

God of love was a figure of speech in my post. I have not arrived there. I think venus energies may be close to the description.

Why the ... , would one want to be irresistible, and enchanting to any girl he meets. C'mon guys, do you really want that, think about it, WELL. Do you think many beautiful women, or even magnetic, like it when they have stalkers, and men chasing and harassing them all the time, NO. Be very picky, about woman mostly of the kindness of their hearts. As you get to know and work on yourself, and climb higher, you will understand other lower energies too, their psychology, their energy vibration, their astral/mental rubbish.
Love and Sex issues have stopped many aspiring magicians on their path to perfection. Most wannabes get stuck in sex issues. Basically, most of the times we attract partners that are matches to our inner and outer energies, and lessons.

Last edited by Azuth on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Azuth

Back to top Go down

Post  xxxaxxxon on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:56 pm

Azuth wrote:EoE, a Phurba from wood, nice, yeah, probably gonna carve or engrave one, if, when I find/learn the details or instructions Twisted Evil
Btw, nice video of Alan Moore.

xxxaxxxon, I meant, in this thread, in my 2nd post, 4th paragraph, 1 or 2 paragraphs above Justin B's blog post, c'mon, pay more attention to the help and infos given to you. Smile
[A Bardon student can learn to project his mind into any person on earth and study that person’s consciousness, thoughts, feelings, instincts, sensuality, desires, past and present memories. In terms of magical theory and practice, vitality and life force are transferrable. They can be accumulated both within and outside of the individual's body. Life force is extremely receptive to thoughts and intentions. Consequently, it can be employed in many different ways, as well as the magnetic fluid ... etc ]

If by general, then, you meant what I wrote. Well, no, it's not general. I wrote more than enough and intended. Mental transference, liforce, magnetic fluid, etc, are not general, they exist and are practiced. How, am I suppose to specialize it and make it easier, by describing you mental transference(or even LF and magnetic fluid..) It's just, that. You either do it, and know what it is, or not. It's a component, sooner or later, one has to work it. If one had read and scrutinized FB's book, and had practiced them, he would then experientially know the method. If one does mental transference, and recognizes how much force binds them in, and loosen the various bodies matrixes in himself, he can recognize and do it in other people too, and the rest I've written ...
Also, there are mermaids too, if one can work with demons, then why not with mermaids, who are masters of magnetic fluid(I'm assuming you know what this is Suspect ). I'm already revealing, more than necessary, sorry, but if you don't understand upto this point, I can't help much more, along the method I mentioned. How else, can you describe the details I'm writing.
Hmm, well, actually you can, you just read them, see below

Eyes of Eagle wrote:... Try to think about them loving you, masturbating for you ...

... You would like to see that beautiful girl with red hair nude, touching herself with her long and thick fingers and saying: "xxxaxxxon, fuck me, NOW ...
Hahaha, exactly, ... mental transference, loosen m matrix(not mentioned, this comes by practice either way), install intention ... They getting hot, aroused by your presence ...
Just with little experience with these, basic stuff in Initiation, one can do this, with 1 try on the moment, and not on only on this application. People do this kinds of unintentional things all the time, it's just that most don't know what they're doing, consciously. Others do it for fun, or others who just read this, don't have the neccesary experience and do the actual thing, vividly, and with clarity. Others just don't know what they doing, don't put enough energy, to loosen ... , others may need a lot of tries. The difference with a person who does this, with the experienced magicain, is like with most things in life, the experienced magician knows, fully and consciously, in every step, in every way, how, how much time/force/duration.. , to what degree, until when, what he is actually doing.
I wouldn't abuse, these kinds of things, coz they have a way of getting back to you. Again, I know cases, of a guy, doing these magical enchanting things, and more advanced, very successfully, over and over, over and over, you can't imagine to what degree and to what things he did, what kinds of spells, spirits and things he created to control his "victims", even nasty things and some people got very hurt, not only emotionally. And finally, fate, karma, or the judges of Saturn(whatever you wanna put it), made it so, he married a woman, had children with her, their lives mixed, and she's making his life living hell. Haha, you never know what karma holds up for you, and this guy is very advanced in magical practices, but now his life is mixed, in such a degree with hers.

xxxaxxxon, I'm no expert in this area too, but, you may want to investigate you astrological natal chart, whether if you have the knowledge yourself, or to a very experienced Astrologer, about the positions, aspects etc, of, in this area, Moon, and Venus. The whole chart would be great, to know all things, and planets positions and aspects, coz maybe other planets energies, may be involved too. You have nothing to lose. You'll be amazed, how many so-called magicians, don't have a clue about astrology, how it works, on what levels, how it effects us, when, how to neutralize effects ...
It's a very good idea, to get birth infos(day-month-year-birthplace city/country-time, up to minutes) from potential amors. You can see for yourself, many things, about her, or do a synastry and see the various challenges you may have to deal with. This is very important and tells a lot of things, if not all. Suggested softwares: WinStar, Solar Fire, Janus etc ...
Btw, Saturn has entered Scorpio(in tropical system), not Cancer, and together with Uranus in Aries, Pluto in Capricorn, we'll be seeing a lot of unexpected, straight to the nucleus, and deep internal things happening, read respective astro explanations for further, and own natal chart for exact.

Some guy asked Justin B, about kundalini time, haha, guess what his answer was, Step8. After elements, after Akasha. But if one has cleared the nadis, maybe sooner too, but with Akasha it's safer, coz kundalini Shakti meets Shiva:
Code:
http://justinbthemagician.blogspot.com/2012/10/secrets-of-magic-revealed.html?showComment=1349632061741#c4586565894417178383
EoE, I'll be trying some things with money when I get back, if you have any directions, books, infos, here or in pm, wherever, I'd love to know. I have in mind couple books, 1st to come to mind, just now that I'm writing this, is Jason Miller's, haven't read it, don't know if it's good.

Ok obviously I need to get back to Bardon...
In the meantime some questions to keep my hands dirty:

- loosening the matrix. What is it? how to loosening it?
- mermaids. Water elementals? Maybe Nichsa (King of water elementals)?. If not how you call them?
I mean, with angels & demons you have a seal, a name & a protocol. But with mermaids??
My 1st lucid dream was sex with a mermaid Smile It was cool, but how you work with them awake & to what ends

I always mix Scorpio with Cancer Smile
I only lately found interest in astrology...dont know much actually...
Like, how to neutralize effects? I only use a ritual from jason millers course, the heptasphere, where you surround yourself with the 7 planetary seals.
I also do dayly planetary attunements. Kind of like the book planetary magick, of Denning and Phillips. Other than that, dont know much.
My Saturn brings extremely good and extremely bad things in my life. But mostly the awakening of great magickal powers. Funny you talk about kundalini now, these days Im having strong experiences, especially on the Bornless one rite, Im shaking all over. (In my experience, always the Holy Guardian Angel brings kundalini awakening)
Magikally things are really weird: I am feeling extremely powerful in the temple. I feel like the shaper of destiny. Generally I feel full of energy & exhausted at the same time. I feel like a wild injured beast of the field.
I intend to ride this thing to wherever it wants to carry me.
Im sure it all has to do with Saturn
Add to that stingy Saturn, a general Saturn force in my life, (Saturn return-Am getting thirty this Saturday Smile ) You get the pic
I d like to know how to use these astrological events to my advantage...Any suggestion?

@ faptaste: Everyone, magikians or not has his issues man. For some it is love, for some money, for others anger or whatever

xxxaxxxon

Back to top Go down

Post  Azuth on Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:24 pm

practice

Last edited by Azuth on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Azuth

Back to top Go down

Post  faptaste on Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:23 am

Interesting discussions!! Very Happy

Man I feel like a sheep with such powerful mages lol

You know about seduction magic, I just find it a bit disappointing that it doesn't work that way. I already have a target that I am about to have a 50-50 chance of laying but if it's like that --- better relationships, better people--- I am not sure if it does mean better sex. Following initiation into hermetics to a T and become some arhant is boring and uninteresting but a much stabler and peaceful life is guaranteed per mystical route(Franz Bardon) of course.

it doesn't discourage me from enjoying an interesting sex life I suppose so long as I do it properly.

Btw money magic isn't really hard, even if the charts are against you. I don't personally subscribe to astrological influences, not unless there are varieties of gnosis to attain( hey I'm a greenhorn don't judge me lol) hey dudes I encourage working with the spirits of the place, they immediately are happy to of service.

faptaste

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum