Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

other forums

+3
Loagaeth
faptaste
Death Slayer
7 posters

Go down

other forums Empty other forums

Post  Death Slayer Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:19 am

hi guys

after the phoenix forum went down, i found this forum for downloading the materials, but this forum is not that active

i would like to know

are there other forums like this and phoenix forum...?

is phoenix forum gonna come back.......?

Death Slayer

Back to top Go down

other forums Empty Re: other forums

Post  faptaste Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:43 am

does anybody have any thevault invites?

faptaste

Back to top Go down

Post  Loagaeth Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:37 am

This forum is now much more active than it was in winter... This has been a year of dark ages for file sharing scene in general... Eyes of Eagle has done a heroic work and lets not forget the efforts and contributions of other users... Nobody wants to dump TOBZ exclusives the way that was used to be in phoenixforums in order not to attract much attention to the forum & in order not to tail and nail users... Doing so will put the forums in general face to face with tobz and this is not the goal... we are not enemies of tobz we only seek to spread enlightment to all ....
Bookult acted weird recently and have become inaccessible with fatal errors... & I guess it may have been allegedly destroyed...
In the meantime, I hope more people try contributing and sharing... If not directly then veil yourself and mail exclusives to Eyes of Eagle to channel the flames of knowledge to those unable to reach it....

Loagaeth

Back to top Go down

Post  nitocris Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:20 am

I really, really have to weigh in on this one.

Maybe those bastards over at TOBZ arent your enemies, but they ARE mine. They did me serious wrong, and while I tread the nonretributive or nonvengeance path, I do feel they need to be disciplined. They are a little too high and mighty for my taste and they need to be stopped..... plain and simple.

If people wish to know the situation between that nest of vipers and me, they need simply ask. I will gladly lay it out.

I came to this site because Eyes of Eagle indicated that the esclusives from there should be freely distributed. Thusfar, all I see is the eastern path, which I respect, but is not for me. There is very little of anything else, and certainly nothing I could not find elsewhere.

So lets get some of those new exclusives out here. There are a number of things in the grimoires and western magic scene I would love to have and there is simply nowhere to find them.

Occult Mob has done absolutely zero in getting anything out there in well over a year. This site is falling short of what I come here for, and Tehparadox is doing virtually nothing these days. I would say the dark days of file sharing are still with us.

Its a pity really.

Does anybody else here feel the way I do? Or am I alone in this?

fhtaghn

Nitocris

nitocris

Back to top Go down

Post  Eyes of Eagle Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:05 pm

There are many places with material leaked from TOBZ. The Occult Library is such a place. I can see by reading the Shout Box in the their site, but our friend Eyez4U can say more about this:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Last edited by Eyes of Eagle on Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eyes of Eagle
Eyes of Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post  Eyes of Eagle Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:07 pm

Anyway... with the Shout Box info I have many usernames. I will not brute force them, although there is a 0day error in many applications that can be exploited through a specially crafted proxy.
Eyes of Eagle
Eyes of Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post  Death Slayer Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:46 am

Why not EOE.......?

Death Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Azuth Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:41 am

Last edited by Azuth on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Azuth

Back to top Go down

Post  Eyes of Eagle Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:14 pm

... it's time to some havoc. 2.500 bots can do a DDoS Smile

But I promised that I will be a good guy this year and Santa will send me some secret and restricted books...
Eyes of Eagle
Eyes of Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post  Eyez4U Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:03 pm

Eyes of Eagle wrote:
But I promised that I will be a good guy this year and Santa will send me some secret and restricted books...

i feel you sunny

nice to hear
Eyez4U
Eyez4U

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum