Cult Domitron has gone now

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cult Domitron has gone now

Post  nitocris on Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:09 pm

Hey everybody.....

Cult Domitron, another sharing forum has now disappeared. Its a real pity. They were another forum where people were treated nice. It is kind of sad that a nest of vipers like Theoccult.bz just keeps on chugging along while decent sharing forums keep getting destroyed. It makes me question what the whole thing is worth. What is the point? Nasty people keep on succeeding and winning and good folks keep getting the ass.

Well..... farewell Cult Domitron. You will be missed.

fhtaghn

nitocris

Back to top Go down

Re: Cult Domitron has gone now

Post  faptaste on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:53 am

I never got around to cultdomitron... I hope some of the books are still around.

faptaste

Back to top Go down

Post  Eyes of Eagle on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:09 am

Many sites are shut down because of to.bz. Because of it some guys are uploading through [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

The files there can be reuploaded and no one need other place, an user is followed by sharers and new uploads are always good. It appears that the problem with Cult Domitron was payment of the webhost...
Eyes of Eagle

Back to top Go down

Anyone has a backup

Post  Loagaeth on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:21 am

Axisdomitron and townmanager seem to have both vimeo and youtube channels.. I will see if i can contact them there... It is strange that axisdomitron.com is still up... Shocked
At least a backup of links and posts is to be posted for the work of users not to be lost... Maybe it is archived or something...

Beware SOPA is approaching... affraid

Loagaeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top